Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Meme!

Cass of cass loves to cook has tagged me for this latest meme that has been going around.
so well, here goes!

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Waitress at The Mango Tree
2. Editorial Intern at Asia City Publishing (they publish I-S Mag)
3. Sales-person at Metro Departmental Store
4. Freelance writer for Think Mag

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Dead Poet's Society
3. Million Dollar Baby
4. Forrest Gump/ The Green Mile (Couldn't decide!)

4 places I've lived:
1. Brisbane (2 months)
2. Malacca (dad's hometown, so went back there pretty often)
3. Singapore
4. N-A.

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. American Idol
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. London and Brighton
2. Bangkok and Phuket
3. Malaysia
4. Brisbane

4 websites I visit regularly:
1. Google and Gmail
2. NUS's site (i have to!)
3. Epicurious
4. Baking Sheet

4 of my favourite foods:
1. Dark chocolate
2. Pasta
3. Chilli (anything spicy like my dad's Ayam Buah Keluak & Devil Curry!)
4. Cakes and cookies (tiramisu, brownies and my own choc chunk cookies!)

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Studying in London
2. Pursuing a degree/course in Patisserie At Le Cordon Bleu
3. Chilling at the Maldives
4. Great Barrier Reef

4 people I'm tagging for this meme:
1. Colin of 'Only Slightly Pretentious Food'
2. Docile
3. Nani of Cream of Crete
4. Gustad of Iron Stomach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch!! I saw my name there.. hahahha..ok ok i will do it in a while..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know from your blog entries that you are a big fan of Le Cordon Bleu, and just thought I'd share with you that I bought a book called "Le Cordon Bleu Home Collection - Desserts" from Big Bookshop (Clementi) just now, and it cost only S$3.90, with more than 50 dessert recipes ranging from Creme Brulee to Gratin of fruit. If you already have it, ignore this! =)

You can take a look at the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9625934324/sr=8-3/qid=1141897059/ref=sr_1_3/104-5873154-7249527?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Regards,
Yu Jie
(urbanattic@gmail.com)

Piyo said...

Hihi,

I've never been tagged! I'll try to complete the meme asap though~ keep in touch!

Love,
Docile

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We are a group of students from Nanyang Technological

University Singapore, School of Communication and

Information, currently doing a research on bloggers'

behaviors. We would appreciate your help in answering

the following questions on your blogging habits.

We found your blog through a random search for blogs

on the Internet.

Your response is very important to us and we will ensure

utmost confidentiality. After all, what do you have to

lose? A few minutes of your time, which goes to

accomplishing our research?

We would not be able to express how much we

appreciate your reply. Thank you! (:

Please send a reply to tayg0002@ntu.edu.sg and indicate

your blog address as the subject title.

Regards.

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter