Tuesday, July 12, 2005

As red as Snow White's lips

Red Delicious Apple

'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'

Cliched though it may be; I do believe wholly in the wonders of apple! Yes, yes, I am an apple person. I have an apple almost everyday! It gives me the vitamins I need and it's yummy too...

Speaking of apples, I have to show you that apple above. Doesn't it look soooo inviting? Mum bought some Red Delicious apples recently and I was so bowled over at the rich red hue that I had to snap a photo of it.

Doesn't it remind you of Snow White's red rosy lips? And think of the oh-so-inviting poisonous apple the witch tempted her with? how it looked so good that Snow White just had to take a bite? Well, i think this apple could be it.

In case you were wondering, yes, it was crunchy and delicious too...

Allrighty, enough about apples. Just to let you dear readers know, I'll be gone from tomorrow (wednesday) till saturday for a university camp so I wouldn't be able to post any entry. But I'll still post up my Sugar High Friday entry before I leave. Wouldn't miss it for the world. :) Look out for it. Cheers and have a pleasant week ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cheryl, thanks for allowing me to blog ur site.
Did try some of the recipes from youse, went pretty well...

Best Wishes..

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter