Friday, July 29, 2005

All of 21

I'm finally 21.

Will be having a simple birthday soiree with some close friends tonight.

My dear aunts are chipping in and boy oh boy are my guests going to be treated to a big feast tonight. I'm rather excited!

On the menu is my dad's lovely Devil Curry, Sambal Sotong (squid), Godma's sheperd's pie, Fifth aunt's crystal dumplings, my brownies, cold pasta and chickpea carrot stew... plus so much more!

I'll definitely be taking plenty of pictures of the food especially and will post about it after the party.

I've also gotten Stephanie's Blogging by Mail package yesterday! more on that later... now, i have to get cookin!

16 comments:

coboypb said...

Happy Birthday! And have fun celebrating this special day tonight :)

Stephanie said...

Many happy returns of the day!

I'm so happy the package arrived; just in time, too.

Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Surprise..!!

Happy 21st Birthday To you =D

Have a great day ahead..

Cheers,
Wan Hua

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st Birthday babes!!! Mmm...looking forward to the yummy food later! Reserve a spot for me next to your brownies..heh =P

Colin said...

Happy Birthday, Cheryl! You're exactly a month older than I am!

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st Birthday! Remember to show us the food and prezzies.

M. said...

Happy Birthday! Eat well, as always post pictures!

the baker said...

thanks for all the well wishes! i'm so touched! and yes, do look out for my birthday post. be prepared to feast your eyes on the good eats! cheers! =)

boo_licious said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Enjoy your party tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hey cheryl~! Happy 21st birthday, have a great day ahead...=)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 21st B'dae sis !

Joycelyn said...

hi, happy 21st birthday! cheers,j

Kelli said...

21? >sigh< I am so old.

Happy, happy birthday! Is someone baking for you today? =)

Did you know today is The Food Whore's birthday, too? What great company!

Vera said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm an avid reader of ur blog.. Nyway..Devil Curry!! The first time i ate it was in Malacca. You seldom hear pple mentioning abt this dish in s'pore though. So u're dad's a eurasian? Coz i heard this dish was created by the eurasians.

oh n a happy 21st bdae!

cheers
Mel

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter